Acceptance of Terms
The terms “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the customer. The terms “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to FunnelChamp (“FunnelChamp”). These General Terms and Conditions are governed by our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service take precedence over any conflicting General Terms and Conditions provision. BY USING FUNNELCHAMP’S SERVICES AND THE FUNNELCHAMP.COM WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE General Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE General Terms and Conditions PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
While FunnelChamp strives to ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate and reliable, FunnelChamp makes no warranties as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any such information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Website. FunnelChamp reserves the right to revise the information contained on this Website at any time, in its sole discretion without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
Your Use of This Website
You may download certain content that appears on this Website for your personal use, provided you do not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. You expressly agree that no right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of such downloading or copying. There are inherent dangers in downloading materials and information from the Internet, and FunnelChamp cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any such content. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any information downloaded from this Website, and FunnelChamp will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer as a result of such download.
Changes To The General Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these General Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice by posting the changes to FunnelChamp’s website. When we do, we will also revise the “last update” date of these General Terms and Conditions.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user from FunnelChamp, shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
If you download or copy any material from this website, you do so at your sole discretion and risk and consequently you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or copying of any material or software.
Some of FunnelChamp’s Services require the use of third party services, products, or networks. FunnelChamp will make commercially reasonable efforts to communicate any policies, requirements, or guidelines of those third parties to You. You agree to follow those policies, requirements, or guidelines. ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED VIOLATION OF A THIRD PARTY POLICY, REQUIREMENT, OR GUIDELINE BY YOU IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. FUNNELCHAMP MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ITS WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE IF ANY VIOLATION OF A THIRD PARTY POLICY, REQUIREMENT, OR GUIDELINE BY YOU IS ALLEGED BY A THIRD PARTY.
Products and Services
All products (including software) and services of FunnelChamp may only be accessed and used pursuant to a separate product or service agreement. If you have accessed such products or services prior to entering into a separate product or service agreement, such access is in violation of FunnelChamp’s General Terms and Conditions , and you shall immediately cease using such services or delete any such products from your computer or server until such time as you become an authorized user of such products or services.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FUNNELCHAMP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUROUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE: (i) USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE; (ii) USE OF SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS WEBSITE; OR (iii) FOR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF FUNNELCHAMP HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN THE EVENT YOU HAVE ANY DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR ARE IN ANY WAY DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE OR OTHERWISE MAKE A CLAIM, DEMAND OR FILE ANY LEGAL ACTION OR INSTITUTE ANY LEGAL OR REGULATORY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST FUNNELCHAMP, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SUPPLIERS FROM, FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold FunnelChamp harmless from and against any and all third party claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Any links to third party sites are provided as a convenience to you, and such sites are neither owned nor operated by FunnelChamp. FunnelChamp has no control over these linked sites, is not responsible for the contents of these sites, makes no representations or warranties with respect to these linked sites, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of these linked sites. Your viewing and use of any third party sites is at your sole discretion and risk.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this website are the exclusive property of FunnelChamp and are Copyright 2018 FunnelChamp, LLC. All rights reserved. Except for your personal use as permitted herein, these items may not be copied, displayed, transmitted or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of FunnelChamp.
Submissions, Suggestions & Community Participation
In the event you elect to communicate to us suggestions for improvements to the Website or any of FunnelChamp’s services or properties (collectively, “Feedback”), we shall own all right, title, and interest in and to the same, even if you have designated the Feedback as confidential, and we shall be entitled to use the Feedback without restriction. Furthermore, any other content or information you post or provide to FunnelChamp via comments, forums, emails and the like (collectively, “Communications”) shall be considered the property of FunnelChamp. You hereby irrevocably assign all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback and Communications to us and agree to provide us such assistance as we may require to document, perfect, and maintain our rights to the Feedback and Communications.
* FunnelChamp and the FunnelChamp logo are trademarks of FunnelChamp
* Other company, product, and service names mentioned in these documents may be trademarks and/or service marks of others.
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing the order or before the order ships.
- If a cancellation is placed within 24 hours and the order has not shipped, a refund will be issued by the method the order was originally charged.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 days.
- If a cancellation is placed after the order ships it is up to the customer to refuse the package. Once the refused package is received to the refund department a full refund will be processed (less shipping and handling) within 7 days of receipt of the refused package.
- FunnelChamp reserves the right to cancel any order at any time if company sees fit.
- All package contents must be in “as new” condition and all items must be delivered in a single package in order to be refunded.
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover services already performed, shipping and handling fee.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds can only be refunded by the method the order was originally charged.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. The money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
- Shipping of the product from FunnelChamp will not be refunded.
- Shipping of the product to the FunnelChamp Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product via a courier that can insure and provide you with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund. Valid proof of returning a product includes: either delivery confirmation or signature.
- FOR MEMBERSHIPS/SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY:. You may cancel a subscription at any time by contacting our office at 1-877-781-2534.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to 60 days from the original date of purchase.
- Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.
- We cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses.
- International customers are responsible for all additional fees acquired through customs.
If you have questions or comments regarding FunnelChamp products or services, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mar 17, 2018